motebong lodge are members of the following organisations:
The Maloti Drakensberg Route – www.malotidrakensbergroute.co.za
The Lesotho Hotel and Hospitality Association
Other useful sites for visitors to Lesotho are as follows:
- Lesotho Government – www.lesotho.gov.ls
- Lesotho Tourism Development Corporation (LTDC) – www.ltdc.org.ls
- Visit Lesotho – Tourism Travel Accommodation and Investment Information – www.visitlesotho.travel
- Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) – www.lhwp.org.ls
- Lesotho Highlands Development Authority (LHDA) – www.lhda.org.ls
- Present a Fly (one of the oldest fly-fishing outfitters in South Africa) – www.presentafly.com
Present A Fly, one of the oldest fly-fishing outfitters in South Africa, was founded in 1997 by two passionate fly fisherman, who saw the need for a specialized fly-fishing outlet in Central South Africa.
Starting off as a small shop in the town of Bethlehem, it quickly earned itself the name of the “small shop with the big heart for fly fishing” in the Free State. We are proud to claim that most of the serious fly anglers in the region started their fly fishing crusade within the walls of Present A Fly.
Andre Burger, (co-founder and owner) started with conventional fishing at the age of five, but more than twenty years ago he saw the light; he became a passionate fly fisherman.
Contact Andre @ 083 632 8729
or 058 303 3168
Email us at: email@example.com
Visit us at: http://www.presentafly.com